When you make a purchase from karasi.com, you agree to all of the terms herein.
1. All prices quoted are either USD or JOD.
2. Registration will not be confirmed until payment has been received in full.
3. Credit card payments will appear on your credit card statement with "Karasi" as the merchant.
4. There is no refund or cancellation for purchased tickets
5. There is no refund for non attendance
6. Karasi is not liable for any claims, damage or expense arising out of cancellation, disruption, changes or limitations to the program
7. Buyers are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to cover accidents and health risks. The Organizers and Karasi are not liable for the delegate/partner personal injury, death, loss or damage of personal belongings.
Cancellation and Refunds
Before purchasing tickets you must carefully review your selection, as we regret that we cannot exchange, refund or transfer tickets unless the event, activity or program has been cancelled or rescheduled. Our general policy states that all ticket purchases are non-refundable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
If the Organizer cancels an event, registrants will be offered a refund of the ticket price after deducting the transaction/delivery fees.
To receive a refund for a cancelled or postponed show, contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of event cancellation. Instructions will be provided in order to obtain your refund. If you physically have the tickets, all tickets must be returned.